Smart devices have taken over the world and for good reasons. You don’t even have to get up from your bed right now to turn on the lights. As we’re moving more and more into the digital world, more and more companies are switching to smart gadgets too. So you can’t help but think about how far technology will go.
But I digress. We’ll be sticking to wireless smart lights from now. What are wireless smart lights? Well, they aren’t anything new. The basic principle is being able to control them remotely without getting up towards a wall outlet. Remote-controlled outlets were a thing in the last decade.
But the companies have switched to Wifi after thinking about the capabilities that it has. It can get hard to choose the perfect wireless smart lighting with so many options to choose from. That’s why we’re going to help you through the process.
Best Wireless Smart Lighting
#10. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Kit
The first product on our list is the Lutron Caseta lighting system. This one comes with loads of features and quirks. You’ll get a 3-button remote and dimmer switches with it too. Transition from dim to bright in a few moments with the app.
- Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple HomeKit, and Sonos
- You can control different functions with the remote
- The voice recognition feature is a blessing
- Superfast transitions due to wired networking
- You can use it with the wall-plates that were previously installed
#9. Lesim Smart Switch wifi Lighting
You can get his one in three different types of wall plates. This one comes with integrated touch controls, which make the operations smoother. The safety certifications make sure that you don’t have to worry about overloading or overheating.
- The touch controls make it easier to use
- You can schedule On/OFF timers
- You don’t have to worry about overloads or overheating
- You can control the lighting from anywhere in the home
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
#8. KKCOOL Wifi Smart Light Switch
KKCool will bring out the cool factor in your home with these smart lighting switches. They work with 2.4 GHz wifi, so they connect with a signal of up to 300Mbps speed. This is enough for most small homes, and you won’t notice any latency with this one.
- You can easily control this one with voice control enabled
- You can use the app to control the switches from anywhere in the hose
- Schedule the timers to dedicate Off and On settings
- The frosted glass touch panel gives a premium feel when you’re using the switch
#7. MICMI Smart Switch In-Wall Wireless Light Switch
If you can get around using single switches on your wall plates, then this magical tool can bring a significant convenience factor into your home. With Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant, you can take control and make the micmi stand out.
- You can use this with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri.
- The remote access makes things so much easier
- Touch controls make the operations hassle-free
- You can schedule safety timers and take full control of your office or home
#6. Etekcity Smart wifi Light Switch with Timer
Etekcity gives the competition a run for their money with this smart light switch. This is a two-pack, and you can set them in two different wall plates. You’ll also get an intuitive app that gives you full control of the switch over Wifi. The safety certifications ensure that it doesn’t heat up unnecessarily during use.
- Supports voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- The Etekcity app is very convenient and intuitive to use.
- You can schedule a timer for the power toggle settings
- The switch is ETL listed and FCC certified, so you can rest assured about safety.
#5. KuLED Smart wifi Light Switch with Phone controls
KuLED hit the ball out of the park with this one. The smart wifi light switch makes using wall outlets and lighting systems in your home a whole lot easier. Share the device with other members’ devices and manage the switch separately. You can get up to 300mbps speeds over Wifi.
- You can share the device with other members of your home
- Control all the functions with integrated Alexa and Google Assistant functions
- You can control the switch from anywhere at home with the cool app
- Works fast with 2.4 GHz wifi
#4. TopGreener Smart Dimmer Switch
Another great smart switch that makes your life easier. Control everything from the comfort of your bed with Alexa and Google Assistant integrations. Use the smart app or the voice commands to take control. The wifi speed is pretty commendable too.
- Smart App for both Android and iOS
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- The connections work over 2.4 GHz wifi
- You can use the switches with dimmable LED lights and adjust the brightness with the app or voice control
#3. MOES wifi Smart Switch with Glass Panel
If you care about looks, Moes got you covered. The wall plates that come with this system from Moes are so elegantly designed that you wouldn’t want to smudge it up. The lass surface does attract a lot of fingerprints, but you can stay away from it and use the remote functions
- Seamless touch controls that work super fast
- You can schedule on and off timers from the app
- Multi-scenario matching function helps identify the scene and light the lights on or off
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home systems
#2. MOES 3 Way wifi Smart Switch
Another one on the top-3 from Moes. So you can probably guess how well their products perform when it comes to smart devices. The three-way switch is a newly designed system straight out of the minds at Moes’ design lab. Moes made it easy for you by implementing Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Siri for voice controls.
- Timer function helps schedule the lighting of the entire house
- You can take control from anywhere using the dedicated app
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and other Voice-Controlled systems
- Works over 2.4 GHz wifi to make things feel smooth and seamless
#1. TP-Link wifi Light Switch Dimmer
Number one on our list is this amazing product from TP-Link. We all know how great their wifi routers and extenders are. So you can imagine that they’re putting equal importance when it comes to their wifi switches too. This is one of the cheapest on the list, but it packs a punch.
- You can control it from anywhere in the house with Alexa or Google Assistant
- Use the schedule timer settings to make your life easier
- The lighting can be tailored to fade gradually
- You can control it with the intuitive app
Wireless Smart Lighting Buying Guides
The first thing to keep in mind before buying the best wireless smart lights in 2020 is system compatibility. You need to figure out which systems are compatible and which ones are not. Check the promotions and see if they work well with Amazon Alexa or Google Home. These two are the most common systems.
You can also check if they support the Xiaomi Mi Home App. Any of the integrations will make your life easier.
Voice Command Support
This one looks like a gimmick to a lot of people. But the amount of time that the voice commands save for every person is a lot. You might not think about it, but the accumulated time you save while telling Alexa to set alarms or adjust brightness is huge.
If you can utilize Alexa in the best possible way, you can truly save a lot of time with the voice commands. So do look out for voice command functionalities when you’re shopping for smart lighting.
Most companies skip the App algorithm altogether and depend on the Compatible home systems to work with their smart devices. But a dedicated app can help make the products a lot more customizable. You can adjust the brightness or change the colors using the app whenever you want. You can also schedule power ON/OFF with an app. This gradually helps increase your overall efficiency and productivity.
All 10 of these are amazing wireless smart lightings. You can get different features in all of them. While some offer a lot more additional features, some people stick to the basics. And when the budget lighting systems nail the basics, people don’t tend to look towards the more expensive options. Pick the one that suits your needs. You won’t be disappointed with either one of them.