Are you finding it hard to look in the dark? Are you working in the dark, and the tools and holding a flashlight with one hand are making it messy? Let us introduce you to a product that will help you get your hands free from a flashlight and make your work clean and good.
A hard hat light is all that you want to make your work performance more efficient and classier. It is ideal for people who work at the construction site where the falling of loads of cement blocks and other objects are predicted. The hard hat protects you from all the construction material and provides the best light to illuminate the dark tunnels and mines.
Privileges of Hard Hat Lights
Yes, you guessed it right! All the bob-the-builders out there swear by this. They have the best review for hard hat lights. It is a best-seller among the construction or mine workers. The durability and the illumination that it provides are enough to work in the dark. You can avail all the perks by having this lifesaver while working. Some benefits are discussed here:
Protection Against Heavy Objects
It has rugged protection, which doesn’t allow any complex objects to hit your head. It provides defense and shelter against many cement blocks while working at a construction site or against rocks while climbing the mountains.
Lights Up the Dark
The lights strapped on the hat provide more significant light radiation, allowing you to see in the spaces lacking light. The beams of light will give you a clear view of the space and assist you in your work.
Prevents Chaos and Disorganized Environment
Now you can easily have a light around your hard hat and get your hands free from flashlights. You can hold preferred tools in your hand and get the task done without causing any mess.
- PURE BEAM FOCUSING OPTIC WITH TURBO MODE
- RECHARGEABLE DUAL POWER
- MAGNETIC AND DETACHABLE HEADLAMP
- light output 1000 lumens (turbo), 40 lumens (low). beam distance: 165 meters (turbo), 31 meters (low). runtime: 7.75 hours (high), 41 hours (low)
- TOUGH & RELIABLE
Types of Hard Hat Light
Various types of hard hat lights serve different purposes. Here’s what you need to know about each of them.
Hard Hats with Built-in Lamps
Despite the durability of a hard hat, you need built-in lamps to illuminate your work. Some models of hard hat lights come along with a built-in LED, perfect for work that requires a lot of movement. Unlike the hard hats with a snapping tool, these are steady and don’t slip off the hat. However, you’ll need to take off the hat to charge the light as it is permanently attached.
- Safety hard hat has patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back that ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time no straps or zip ties needed!
Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Adjustable vents can be opened or closed for maximum air circulation while meeting stringent safety standards
- Unique suspension system features a flexible open frame design to provide optimal fit and improved air circulation
- Class C, Type 1 hard hat with adjustable vents meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-5.2.4 (Lateral Deformation-LD); EN12492:2012-188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 (Front/Back/Side impact)
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism (even with gloves on). Soft neck pad pivots to clear bandanna knots and pony tails
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
Hard Hat Light with Removable Batteries
Various hard hat lights have detachable batteries. They function on lithium or alkaline. Once they run out of the powering liquid, the battery loses its ability, and your light will appear dim and less intense. So, keeping some spare batteries would be ideal to avoid such situations. All you need to do is detach the battery when the light turns dim. Attach the spare one, and you’re good to go.
- BRIGHT HANDS FREE LIGHT
- COMFORTABLE AND VERSATILE
- LED HANDS FREE LIGHT
- SUPERIOR LED TECHNOLOGY
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
Hard Hat Light with Built-in-batteries
There are generally two types of hard hat light batteries; one is removable, while the other is permanently attached to the hat. The built-in one has a recharging option with it. Whenever the light turns dim, plug it inside any outlet nearby. You’ll get a fully recharged battery that will perform like any new battery.
- SUPER BRIGHT AND POWERFUL
- LIFESPAN OF 100000 HRS
- SNUG FIT
What to Consider When Buying the Best Hard Hat Light
Buying the best hard hat light can be a challenging task. Here is a complete guideline containing key features that you need to consider while purchasing it.
For long-term use, you need a hard hat light that can accompany you to the rough and challenging ends of the job. A hard hat light without a prolonged lifetime serves no use; you’ll need to purchase a new one if the material is fragile and prone to damage. Therefore, it is crucial to keep the durability of the hard hat light in check to avoid any mishap.
The Intensity of Light
On average, most hard hat lights have a brightness of 200-300 lumens. However, here are some hard hat lights whose brightness can exceed up to 1000 lumens. So, to be on the safe side, purchase a hat having a button to adjust the brightness of the light.
Battery’s Life Span
The battery’s lifespan plays a considerable role in proving the efficiency of the hard hat light. If the battery is long-lasting, you wouldn’t need to replace it from time to time. The rechargeable battery is an excellent option for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of money buying spare batteries.
Comfort And Functionality of The Hard Hat Light
While purchasing, don’t think that a hard hat light cannot be comfortable. Despite their hard exterior, it is too designed to provide the utmost comfort to the wearer. If a hard hat light isn’t soft and comfy on the inside, skip it, as you’ll regret wasting money on it.
Moreover, the functionality of the hard hat lights varies from product to product. Some offer adjustable brightness or color of the light. While others provide straps to attach the light anywhere you want.
Best Hard Hat Lights for Work
KJLAND 6000 Lumen LED Work Headlight for Hard Hats
The product has a rechargeable headlamp, which provides possible use of it. The best thing about it is that it has four modes of usage. You can switch to anyone depending on your type of work.
- 2-in-1, 4 Modes Headlamp with Zoomable
- USB Rechargeable & Long Battery Life
- Comfortable & Adjustable
- 4 Helmet Clips & Waterproof
- Lifetime Warranty
Klein Tools #56034 Headlamp
Unlike other brands, it doesn’t come along with a hat. However, it does possess a strap that you can use to attach it to the hard hat. Moreover, the battery has a battery gauge that indicates battery life.
- Headlamp automatically turns off after 3 minutes in bright light via auto-sensing technology, extending battery life
- Light can be easily removed from bracket for recharging
- Battery gauge indicates level of battery life with colored LED lights
- Slim profile with pivoting mount to allow up to a 64 degree lighting angle
- Smartly designed headlamp bracket also attaches directly to Klein Hard Hat
SEVENKA Rechargeable Headlamps
The look of the product is quite different from other traditional headlamps. They have a broad beam fixed on the lamp. The light coming out the shaft tends to cover a wider area, which will be perfect if you’re camping or hiking in the places that are covered in complete darkness.
- Father’s Day Gift, 230° Wide-Beam, COB Headlamp & XPE Side Spot Light
- Lightweight & Comfortable & Rechargeable
- Motion Sensor & Easy to use
- Multiple Lighting Modes & High Lumen & Water Resistant
- Widely Use & Best Gift
- Small Pocket Size & Outdoor Gears
It is hard to find top-tier hard hat lights in the marketplace, so we have put together a complete guideline. By considering these features, you’ll be able to purchase a hard hat light that’ll suit your job perfectly.